WS Lift is a lift for the telecommunications towers considered to be an alternative to the traditional method using cranes. WS Lift is the perfect solution for the construction of base stations in places where access to cranes is difficult or impossible.
Thinking outside the box has led our engineers to construct and present the idea of WS Lift.
modularstructure that facilitates transport to the construction site
- for assembly of 30-60m towers
- total weight of 19 420 kg
- dimensions 9x13x13.6m
- lifting speed 6m/min
- power of the winch and the moving platform 100kW
- reduction of construction time
The construction of the WS Lift consists of:
- spatial load-bearing structure
- cages with handles for vertical movement
- horizontal loading platform
- an electronically driven propulsive mechanism
- ballast anchorage mechanism